Lawrence D. Sher, M.D.
FAAAAI, Medical Director
- Board-certified in pediatrics, adult and pediatric allergy, asthma and immunology
- Active in the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Attended the University of Utah School of Medicine
- Completed pediatric residency and a fellowship in asthma and immunology at UCLA
- Has practiced in the Palos Verdes Community for more than 27 years. Founded Palos Verdes Medical Group, a multi-specialty medical practice, in 1992
- In 1999 founded Peninsula Research Associates, a clinical trials institute dedicated to helping develop new vaccines and medications for ADHD, asthma, allergies, and sleep disorders.
- Has more than16 years of clinical experience providing ADHD treatments
- Published numerous articles concerning the use of medications and therapy for ADHD and the co-morbidities of ADHD
- Works with pharmaceutical companies to develop both stimulant and non-stimulant treatments for people with ADHD